We all know that high uric acid is the main cause of the notorious gout attack. Ironically most of the gout drugs available are mainly pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs. Even the Allopurinol that said to be able to lower high uric acid is actually suppressing it instead of getting rid of it.
If you really want to decrease your high uric acid level, do NOT put your hope on those modern chemical drugs! You have to find your own way out, and the good news is that there are a few natural ways you can achieve that objective and these methods had been tried by many gout patients and it is proven effective!
Root Cause of High Uric Acid
Uric acid is a by product of the degradation of purine in the liver. Thus, more purine in your body equals to more uric acid production. These waste product will be disposed off through urination, but if someone is having weak kidneys or consume too much high purine diet, this will cause the formation of high uric acid levels in the body.
When the concentration of the uric acid reaches the saturation point, no more uric acid can be dissolved and crystallization will happen and tiny needle-like urate crystals form in the synovial fluid which trigger the gouty inflammation. Thus, to prevent from potential gout attack in the future, one must lower down the high uric acid level with the following methods.
- Drink at least 2 Litres of natural mineral water or ionized alkaline water every day to flush out those unwanted acidic wastes.
- Eat about 20 ~ 30 cherries a day. Cherries contain a lot of natural anti-inflammatory and it is a good anti-oxidant.
- Drink 2 glasses of natural apple cider everyday. Apple cider contains active ezymes that can help to balance up the blood and neutralize high uric acid.
- Consume some natural chlorophyll extract or alfalfa. Natural green contains rich minerals that can help reduce high uric acid levels.
- Cut down the consumption of meaty high protein or high purine diet. Eat more high fibre and vegetable diet.
Although the natural remedies mentioned above sound simple and easy, but not many people can follow through because the result is not instant like you take the chemical drugs. But these natural remedies are totally risk free and have zero side effects. Thus, cultivate the strong determination and discipline to follow through and your high uric acid problem will eventually goes away…
Pay attention to the the occurrence of some new symptoms of gout, it could be the signs that your uric level is climbing further up. Conventional medical approach will never find the cure for Gout because they are not dealing with The Root Cause of Gout which is High Uric Acid. Find out the shocking ugly truth of our modern healthcare industry and the alternative solution for Gout at Truth of Gout.Com.